This Erasmus+ initiative will contribute to upskilling and reskilling of managers and workers in the furniture sector (as well as language teachers), increasing learning opportunities and work mobilities.
Partners conducted research in Poland, Spain, Ireland, and Greece among customers, language teachers, students, and stakeholders, as well as among their staff (200 respondents). Research Methods: desk research, focus groups
and in-depth interviews; an overview of the situation of furniture companies in terms of their educational needs; design thinking; language learning; and digital learning skills of teachers.
of enterprises required good language skills from candidates for managerial positions
of companies said it was possible to be employed in a higher position without the knowledge of a foreign language
of the surveyed entrepreneurs noticed a significant lack of foreign language skills among candidates
of enterprises required good language skills from candidates for specialist positions
Benefits for Employees
- EU-recognized certification of their skills and competences
- Improved language competencies
- Increased language skills in the furniture industry
- Students have access to online training materials
- Furniture workers better understand the needs of foreign customers
- Users learn new ways of approaching language learning
- Distance learning with online tools and creative techniques
- Increased professional networking opportunities
- Access to e-learning tools and materials
- Change to compete in the market
Benefits for language teachers
- New approach to vocational language learning.
- More creative approach to teaching vocational language.
- An additional tool to work out organisational climate, personal and professional development.
- Be exposed to new methodologies in vocational language learning and CLIL, and in cerification of language.
- An increased motivation for work.
- Exchange experience, knowledge and ideas.
- Opportunities to build strong links between other language teachers and furniture companies.
- Free access to all data and materials developed throughout the project.